Monday, October 19, 2009

Down Time

Well, as I sit here at the BSC during what should be my Music Theory class (stupid furlough day). I sit on a couch with a friend, and his friends, without a wallet to speak of. I want to be playing pool, but alas I was a complete moron. So now I am left here with thoughts, pure psychotic ideas. I start thinking about how hard it is to connect with people here. Everyone is so cold, and singularly involved in their own lives. One can only be so friendly in life. But it doesnt seem to matter. So I continue to sit here all alone, waiting patiently for a friendly face though I know one is not coming. I miss being connected to people. I miss having someone to hang out with. Most of all, I miss my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment